We believe in presumption of innocence.
When you or someone in your family has been arrested for a crime, you can count on our experienced staff to launch an effective defense. Our criminal defense attorneys develop defense strategies include the following processes:
Advocate with courts to get the charges dropped or lowered
- Negotiate with prosecutors to make sure our clients face the minimum possible penalties
- Interview police, involved parties, and witnesses to expose falsehoods and exaggerations
- Make sure that no evidence was obtained illegally
- Conduct a thorough pre-trial investigation
- Hire experienced private investigators, ballistics expert, polygraphist, and other experts that can strengthen our client’s defense
- Hire expert witnesses to testify on behalf of our client’s innocence
Beginning with your first call to our criminal defense attorneys, we begin building a legal defense strategy. We assume that you or your family member is innocent of all charges regardless of the state’s accusations against you. During that first call for help, we issue instructions that initiate the building of a legal defense – a defense that protects your rights.
We develop legal strategies for
- all juvenile criminal accusations
- DUI, DWI, MIP, and other drug and alcohol related accusations
- assault, domestic violence, and other violent accusations
- sexual assault, rape, date rape, molestation, and other sexual related accusations
- white collar criminal accusations
- all federal and state law violation accusations
Contact us to discuss your criminal defense strategy.